Sisterson & Co. LLP is one of the largest Pittsburgh-based CPA firms. Our professionals provide tax, audit and assurance, consulting, and lender services to clients regionally and across the nation.
For more than 88 years, our philosophy has been consistent - commit to excellence, the highest of ethics, and personal service in each engagement for every client.
What differentiates us from other firms is what we call the Sisterson Standard. Simply, these are the standards by which we work with our clients and how we run our engagements:
- Significant partner involvement in engagements
- Technical expertise in complex matters
- Commitment to integrity, competence and objectivity
- Dedicated and responsive staff with low turnover
- History of exemplary client service
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
The IRS has released the 2015 optional standard mileage rates that employees, self-employed individuals, and other taxpayers can use to compute deductible vehicle expenses for business, medical, moving and charitable purposes. The 2015 standard mileage rate is 57.5 cents per mile for business uses and 23 cents per mile for medical and moving uses. It remains at 14 cents per mile for charitable uses.
Click here to access the most current Strategies newsletter and view these articles:
- Brian Kuczinski Named to Partner Group
- Transitional Reinsurance Fee Enrollment Deadline
- IRS Announces 2015 Annual Pension Limitations
- Don't forget the new myRA ("My Retirement Account")
- Client Spotlight: C-leveled
- Sisterson Happenings
Interested in receiving updates and news from Sisterson? Click here to sign up for our Strategies newsletter.