Sisterson & Co. LLP is one of the largest Pittsburgh-based CPA firms. Our professionals provide tax, audit and assurance, consulting, and lender services to clients regionally and across the nation. We also provide information technology consulting and financial planning services to clients.
For more than 85 years, our philosophy has been consistent - commit to excellence, the highest of ethics, and personal service in each engagement for every client.
What differentiates us from other firms is what we call the Sisterson Standard. Simply, these are the standards by which we work with our clients and how we run our engagements:
- Significant partner involvement in engagements
- Technical expertise in complex matters
- Commitment to integrity, competence and objectivity
- Dedicated and responsive staff with low turnover
- History of exemplary client service
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Click here to view the May issue of Sisterson's Strategies newsletter, which includes the following articles:
- Equity Crowdfunding Could Affect Private Business Values
- Another Alternative to GAAP for Private Companies
- Study Analyzes the Impact of the 'Amazon Tax'
- Businesses: Tame the Variable Interest Rate Rollercoaster
- Pros and Cons of a 'BYOD' Work Environment
- Sisterson 411 - Volume II 2014
Interested in receiving updates and news from Sisterson? Click here to sign up for our Strategies newsletter.