Client service is at the pinnacle of our values. Sisterson clients can expect:
- Continuous improvement to support their changing needs
- Partner involvement in every engagement.
- Recruiting practices that yield the “best of the best"
- Secure technology to support efficient and effective communications, processes, and transparency throughout each engagement
- Technical training to produce unrivaled, technically sound knowledge, insight and expertise
- Leadership and development training to ensure strong and effective client communication
- The ability to connect clients with value-added resources within our expansive network
Sisterson provides a perfect balance for professionals who want to grow, achieve and prosper. Employees should expect:
- An opportunity to work with a variety of regional and national clients
- A firm dedicated to ensuring all employees maintain a good work/life balance
- A supportive culture and a commitment to continuing education and the advancement of our professional staff
Sisterson is a respected firm within the business community, both within the industry as well as by our peers.
We value and foster an inclusive environment, and we believe in education and mentoring groups that are traditionally underrepresented in the accounting industry.
Through our "Sisterson Cares" program, we give back to our community in many ways, always encouraging employees to support clients and non-clients by volunteering, attending and participating in charity events, as well as committee and board involvement.